Followers

Thursday, October 13, 2016

Bussiness carrer and college

On tuesday I decide to go to the carrer and college event the reason i went because I wanted to look at the mariens. I went to go look at the mariens because when I graduate I want to go to college and then after I want to join the marines and I even told my mom about joinging and she get sad because im the only child that is going to be with her. But the thing is that when I look at the marines I feel like I can also help people out. Then i think to myself sometimes thaf Im scared to jojn because I feel that I wouldnt even last a day at the base. Sometimes I just get my hopes up for nothing but I always tell myself that I want to help people out to. Thats why I feel like I want to join the marines.

No comments:

Post a Comment